CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, August 26, 2008


TCMO Gossip Gal Alert!!
AlphaNamedGabriella:
Wow. I am so very sorry if this hurts your feelings, but, you are not the Alpha of this site! Frankly, it’s too hard to who is tell right now. But having a poll asking the whole site how much Alpha power you have is stupid and pointless. Oh, and by the way, I saw the results of that poll. 29 people voted that you could be taken over by an LBR. Next time you make a poll I suggest you don’t put that option. And to all the AlphaNamedGabriella followers, be your own Alpha! Or have an Alpha that doesn’t pressure you to love her. I mean, it’s just sort of . . . wrong.
You love to hate me…
Gossip Gal

[P.S don’t bother ranting to me about this. Frankly, I don’t give a damn. I don’t pressure people to love me.]

[P.P.S. Thank you to ChanelGodess for info and being patient through the interogation]

0 comments: